นิรันดร ทนงศักดิ์มนตรี – Nirundon Tanongsakmontri
Proven experiences with strong leadership and management skills throughout the highly dynamic Internet and Mobile Internet career.
Started career as an IT Engineer and moved on to Business Development, to Sales & Marketing (both on-line and traditional), to Executive in global companies such as Nokia and Hutchison, as well as in local entertainment content leader like GMM Grammy Plc.
In 2011, after 17 years as an employee, became a full-time entrepreneur by owning and running an Apple Authorized Reseller company with 2 “iBeat” shops at Central Rama 3 and Chamchuri Square.
Currently serving as IT and Business Consultant, primarily in Internet and Digital Marketing areas, to corporate clients.
|iAny Co., Ltd
Founder & Managing Director – Dec. 2006 – Present
Co-founded and operated iAny Co., Ltd, an Apple Authorized Reseller company in 2006.
- Opened an Apple retail shop named “iBeat by iAny” at Central Rama III in 2006
- Opened the second at Chamchuri square in 2008.
- Sourced 3rd party accessories from international manufacturers such as Pinlo, Dwarf, Element, and etc.
- Offered the Consulting services in Internet, Mobile Internet, Applications, and Digital Marketing to corporate customers in 2012.
|GMM Grammy Plc.
Senior Director, Digital Business – Dec. 2006 – Feb. 2011
One of the key contributors in transforming the company to digital era by defining and implementing Internet strategies that included business processes, propositions, products & services roadmaps, business and partnership models, digital marketing activities, and distribution channels. GMM Digital business revenue increased from 350 Million Baht in 2007 to ~1,000 Million Baht in 2010.
- Generated the Internet Revenue by creating key propositions were the integration of On-line, On-Mobile, On-Air, On-Ground, and On-hand medias. Example of websites were:
www.gmember.com – Integrated all GMM contents from all business units to form a new promotional media with More, Before, Different, and Exclusive characteristics. As a result, Truehits.net awarded Gmember with Thailand’s No. 9 most visits website with the average of 200,000 visitors per day in 2009 and 2010.
- www.daraoke.com – Thailand’s only social networking website for Karaoke lovers. More than 500,000 registered members sang, posted, contested, voted, commented, and shared on this website and social networks. Yet, some even became GMM artists.
- thestar.gmember.com – the country’s most popular reality show official website.
GMM Grammy Official channel on YouTube, with more than 4 million subscribers and 2 billion views annually, ranked No.1 in Thailand by Zocialrank.com.
- Gmember, The Star, Bang Channel, Maxim Thailand, and O:IC Facebook fanpages reached a total 1 million “Likes” within 1 year.
- Conceptualized the e-Strategies that included Internet, Social Network, Mobile, e-Book, and Application for related company’s magazines namely Maxim, Image, Her World, and Madam Figaro.
- Managed the team of 50 staffs to develop, operate, integrate, and market the company’s digital products & services on the Internet and Social Network.
- Managed the Customer Relationships of key accounts such as Nokia, Apple, HTC, Samsung, HP, AsiaSoft, True groups, Samart, Hutch, TOT, CAT, and Honda to strengthen business partnership as well as to create new opportunities.
|Sawasdeeshop Co., Ltd.
Chief Operating Officer – Aug. 2005 – Nov. 2006
- Set-up and operated a Voice Over-IP (VoIP) service centric company. -Migrated from CAT and TOT concessionaire model to National Telecommunications Committees (NTC)’s Licenses model.
- Defined and implemented Products & Services, Sales & Marketing, Call Center, and Distribution Channels Strategies. Overlooked 100 staffs to commercialize the services in both traditional and e-commerce channels.
- Example of Products and Services included:
–www.sawasdeeshop.com, the company’s official site
–www.deecall.com, selling global prepaid electronic calling cards and postpaid SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) Box targeting home premium and corporate customers
–www.deedial.com, selling economy outbound prepaid calling cards
–www.soodsood.com, selling global prepaid electronic calling credits with Computer Software phone client with more than 500,000 registered members
|Hutchison CAT Wireless Multimedia Ltd.
Vice PResident, Business Market – Sep. 2001 – Jul. 2005
- Defined products/sales & marketing strategies to capture and increase market share by providing both basic mobile voice and advanced business application services to corporate customers under the brand “Hutch for Business.”
- Introduced and marketed the country’s first “Air Card” which 10,000 units were sold in the 1st year. Yet, sold 5,000 units of Hutch ICE, a PDA Phone, within 6 months.
- Managed 40 staffs included product development, sales and marketing, and operation teams to offer the services through direct sales, partners sales, solution sales, and outsourced sales channels.
- Stimulated the market by creating campaigns and incentive schemes to ensure the coverage and target reached.
Nokia (Thailand) Ltd.,
Business Development Manager, Mobile Internet – May 1994 – Aug. 2001
- Business Development Manager, APAC — Jan. 2000 – Aug. 2001
Managed the Mobile Internet activities in Thailand and all SingTel accounts in APAC. Interfaced with customers to identify Opportunities, implemented Sales & Marketing strategies, and managed Customer Relationship.
- IT Manager, APAC — Aug. 1998 – Dec. 1999
Identified the need of the “Business Communications Services” with business owners. Transformed the requirements to practical solutions then implemented through out APAC. Business Communications Services consisted of Messaging, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, Collaboration and Knowledge Management.
- IT Manager, Thailand — May 1994 – Jul. 1998
Defined the local IT directions, policies, and strategies to ensure the smooth business operation in a timely and cost effective manners.
||Southern New Hampshire University — Manchester, NH,U.S.A
Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, 1992 – 1994
||Northeastern University — Boston, MA, U.S.A
Bachelor of Science in Electrical (Computer) Engineering, 1988 – 1992
OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS :
Guest instructor, Universities in Thailand – Oct. 2000 – Present
Co-Founder, “UnnO Audio Systems Co., Ltd” — Sep. 2009
Committee, “Thai Webmaster Association” — Jan. 2008 – Dec. 2009
Columnist, “Opinion” on Stuffs Magazine — Sep. 2005 – Aug. 2007
Author, “W@P The world in your hand” published by SE-ED Plc. — Sep. 2000